Everything Good 3-25-16 and 2-26-16
- •It took me until my mid-40s, but I finally purchased a matching bedroom set. It was delivered Friday, and I finally feel like an official grown up. Because apparently birthing and raising a baby, getting married, having a successful career, and buying a house were just preparation for bed, night stands, and dresser that match.
- •Appreciating the strange juxtaposition of my wife leading an Indian singing meditation in Sanskrit in the room next to the sanctuary where a Lutheran church was having Good Friday service. God bless America!
- •The smell of lilies and hyacinth
- •A king size mattress
- •Having lunch with best niece #1
- •And best niece #2
- •Homemade tamales and Culver's concrete mixer for dinner
- •Bernie Sanders winning Alaska and Washington #feelthebern