Favorite Stephen King Books
I have been a constant reader of Stephen King's for three decades. I've read almost every one of his books, most multiple times. I have watched every movie made from his books-even the awful ones. Here's some love for Uncle Stevie's amazing storytelling!
- •The StandI think this is one of the best books of the 20th century, and I think it doesn't get the respect that it deserves because it's a genre novel.
- •ItBecause Pennywise. But also because I think the thing King is the most skilled at is writing super believable characters. The kids/adults in this feel so real.
- •Dark Tower seriesEPIC EPIC EPIC!
- •The TalismanI know people don't always like adult books with child narrators, but not me!
- •The ShiningRedrum redrum
- •11/22/63What I loved the most about this book was how much I learned about Lee Harvey Oswald. Also best love story in a King book.
- •The Green MileWhat can I say-the least horrifying supernatural story he's written, I think
- •MiseryI had nightmares about the scene where she hobbled Sheldon
- •Pet SematarySoooo creepy!
- •Black HouseWhat's better than a creepy house
- •Needful ThingsI know lots of people pan this book, but I loved it. And how can you not enjoy the last Castle Rock book?