THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM A FULL YEAR OF NO HAIRCUTS
Wisdom I can impart on you as a result of my perpetual avoidance of a significant tri-monthly expense, all for a stranger to cut off any progress my scalp has made
- •Your hair is stronger than you think.Everyone's like blah blah split ends blah blah. Whatever
- •Long hair comes to those who wait.Nothing worth having comes easy, fast or cheap.
- •Be the leading lady of your hair life.Go out and get what you want out of your hair.
- •Never underestimate the power of a good dry shampoo
- •The opposite of patience is haircuts
- •It's not that you can't, it's that you won't.
- •Some days people will say nothing but "wow your hair is so long"Not quite a compliment but certainly not an insult and as a result will leave you at a loss for how to respond.
- •When all else fails, realize that no one really cares about your hairThe only person who has to like your hair is you
- •If you want a lot of hair, you can't be cutting it off every dayAlways remember that you choose your own hair destiny.