Already on li.st? Open in app.
Really?!?! Why didn't I think of that? ThingsI wished I'd invented and became wealthier than God (or J.K. Rowling).
- •The spout on the side of a paper carton.When I was a kid we had to actually touch the carton to open it... and God forbid you tear it, milk is going everywhere!
- •Build a BearSeriously, I don't think you can get a kid out of there for under $50. What stuffed animal doesn't need to be tricked out with shoes, eyeglasses and "hair" bows?
- •Moving sidewalksThe Jetsons made it look so easy... why didn't I just follow thier lead?
- •iTunesIf my 17 year old self could have bought a song (not the album) for less than $2. And played it over and over and over again....
I am a very sharing person but sometimes I just want to get away from it all. I would love to not wait in line or fight crowds.
- •Movie TheaterI would love to have a whole movie theater to myself AND pick all the movies. No one kicking my seat, no flashing cell phone screens... sheer bliss. Add quick rewind to replay all the best moments.
- •Cedar Point Amusement ParkAll the fun of the best roller coasters on the planet without the hour plus wait in line.
- •An AirplaneI can't imagine how much more well rested I'd be if I didn't have to share an armrest/leg heat with a perfect stranger.