Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
- •Dirty DancingQuintessential television viewing. You just don't put Baby in the corner, y'all.
- •Harry Potter and the Incredibly British Thing or PersonBasically... any Harry Potter. Gimme.
- •Craig BrewerNuff said.
- •Tim BurtonAlso self-explanatory
- •The Fifth ElementIf you don't love this movie or will at least pretend to watch it quietly and commiserate with me that all taxi drivers don't look like Bruce Willis in this movie, we can't be friends.
- •GreaseIt's just a staple. You have to sing along with Summer Nights. It's required.
- •TwilightMy DVR always records the last five minutes of this before American Horror Story and I'm always too lazy to fast forward through it. I feel that is the true horror, my friends.