Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thanks for the request @veshecco! I love this idea!
- 1.I love making lists!I don't really make a lot of lists in my everyday life. If I do I usually forget to look at them, and so I just don't, but this app makes list making so much more fun and creative!
- 2.I'm the worst at making lists, though.I've been on this app for almost a year and a half, and I think I still have less than fifty lists.
- 3.My friends will never understand the draw of this app.I've explained it so many times, but they do not get it.
Inspired by @TVAddict
An ongoing list
- •"The hardest thing for me is I'll have to pick out clothes everyday"My dad on retirement
I still miss the all caps titles. Also I have no justification for this ranking. Basically ranked by how interested I am in what it sounds like, I guess.
- •From the Dining Table
- •Meet Me in the Hallway
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •This record of Robert Frost reading his poetryHis voice is old and the record is crackley and skips a little, but it's beautiful
- •Cafe Miel LatteHoney and cinnamon latte. When it's made well, it tastes like a graham cracker and is life changing
- •LionAnd Dev Patel, obviously
I'm still not over the loss of relist and trending and featured. Now lists are disappearing and drafts are gone. It's making me really sad, but I've been in Nashville the last couple of day, so here are some of my favorite places!
- •McQuixote Books and CoffeeThis is actually in Louisville, Kentucky. A used bookstore and coffee shop in one. The coffee is very good, and there's an okay selection of books. I got a couple Junot Díaz books. I just finished Drown, and I loved it so much.
- •Parnassus BookstoreGood selection of book! I picked up a couple books of short stories that I'm very excited about.
- •Books at Cummins StationI couldn't find a picture that perfectly captures how small and how full of books this place is. I found a record of Robert Frost reading his poetry.
Inspired by @nikkilounoel
- •HereAlicia Keys-So beautiful. So good. I loved this so much. She is an amazing human being, and this album is also amazing.
- •A Seat at the TableSolange-I think she is maybe the most beautiful person in the world and her music is no different.
- •Simply ChristmasLeslie Odom Jr.-I usually am not a big fan of the song, "My Favorite Things," but the way he sings it is MY favorite thing (I'm sorry I had to 🙃)
Jeopardy is my favorite show. Inspired by basically everyone.