10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
Thanks for the request @veshecco! I love this idea!
- •I love making lists!I don't really make a lot of lists in my everyday life. If I do I usually forget to look at them, and so I just don't, but this app makes list making so much more fun and creative!
- •I'm the worst at making lists, though.I've been on this app for almost a year and a half, and I think I still have less than fifty lists.
- •My friends will never understand the draw of this app.I've explained it so many times, but they do not get it.
- •So many suggestions for new artists to listen to, books to read, movies and TV shows to watch, etc.John Moreland, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Master of None, The Shacks, basically I would be nowhere without li.st
- •A recipe for making soft pretzels out of pizza dough!!I don't remember who posted it, but I have made those pretzels so many times, and they are life-changing.
- •People are so smart and creative and funny.It's honestly unbelievable.
- •Care packages are amazing, and people are incredibly generous even if they're complete strangers.
- •All caps titles are still the best.Never forget
- •The use of gifs is a very useful skill.Makes almost any list, text, email, or other form of communication instantly funnier.
- •People are so kind.I have had so many nice response to lists that I thought were stupid and have had so many great interactions with people that I have never met ❤️❤️