A Memory From Every State I've Been In
Inspired by @tombatten
- •ConnecticutA youth group trip. Helped rebuild a house that had been damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
- •FloridaWent on a family vacation here like 15 years ago. It was way too hot, and we didn't even go to Disney.
- •IllinoisChicago is the love of my life
- •IndianaThe crossroads of America
- •MichiganOnly the UP. My family went camping there all the time.
- •MinnesotaThe Mall of America
- •MissouriI've been here twice. Both times it was about a million degrees.
- •New YorkDrove from Ohio to see Shia Lebeouf
- •OhioI went to college here for two years. I met so many beautiful people, and Columbus is one of my favorite cities I've been in.
- •OregonThe waterfalls are beautiful. Also, I love Portland and Powell's.
- •PennsylvaniaIt feels like it takes about 12 days to drive through. Literally the worst.
- •South DakotaVery pretty. Mount Rushmore is just okay.
- •VirginiaAnother youth group trip. We worked on rebuilding a family's house.
- •WashingtonThe mountains are beautiful.
- •West VirginiaTakes about 12 seconds to drive through. Also my friend and I stopped at a gas station at 3 am on our way to New York—terrifying
- •WisconsinHome ❤️❤️
- •WyomingTHE MOUNTAINS ARE BEAUTIFUL. Also I went rappelling off a 1000 ft cliff, and it was terrifying.