I'M REALLY MAD AT THIS UPDATE, BUT I'M GOING TO PRETEND IT'S NOT HAPPENING!
I'm still not over the loss of relist and trending and featured. Now lists are disappearing and drafts are gone. It's making me really sad, but I've been in Nashville the last couple of day, so here are some of my favorite places!
- •McQuixote Books and CoffeeThis is actually in Louisville, Kentucky. A used bookstore and coffee shop in one. The coffee is very good, and there's an okay selection of books. I got a couple Junot Díaz books. I just finished Drown, and I loved it so much.
- •Parnassus BookstoreGood selection of book! I picked up a couple books of short stories that I'm very excited about.
- •Books at Cummins StationI couldn't find a picture that perfectly captures how small and how full of books this place is. I found a record of Robert Frost reading his poetry.
- •Crema Coffee ShopVery cute, good coffee
- •Athens Family RestaurantI don't know if this picture is the right place, but it's very diner-y. I would recommend the chicken souvlaki platter 🙌🏻🙌🏻
- •The Country Music Hall of Fame and MuseumI'm not a huge fan of country music, but it was still v interesting. There was a big exhibit about Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash which I loved.
- •Fox's Donut DenGet the maple iced cake donut 👍🏻👍🏻