Last 10 albums I listened to in their entirety
Inspired by @nikkilounoel
- •HereAlicia Keys-So beautiful. So good. I loved this so much. She is an amazing human being, and this album is also amazing.
- •A Seat at the TableSolange-I think she is maybe the most beautiful person in the world and her music is no different.
- •Simply ChristmasLeslie Odom Jr.-I usually am not a big fan of the song, "My Favorite Things," but the way he sings it is MY favorite thing (I'm sorry I had to 🙃)
- •Carrie and LowellSufjan Stevens-I often listen to this in the morning, and it's my favorite album by him.
- •Awaken, My Love!Childish Gambino-I'm still not sure about this one. Because the Internet was so good. This is is very different from that, and I think I need to listen to it a few more times to decide how I feel about it.
- •BlackstarDavid Bowie-It took me way too long to finally listen to this. I absolutely love it. It's sad and beautiful and perfect.
- •Bridge Over Troubled WaterSimon and Garfunkel-One of my favorites and a classic.
- •22, A MillionBon Iver-I have listened to this so many times. I think I love it more every time, too? It's so interesting and different. I liked this even more than I expected to because I wasn't a huge fan of his other albums.
- •The Hamilton MixtapeI loved this more than I thought I would. Usher singing Wait For It was something I never knew I needed in my life. Bless Lin Manuel-Miranda for creating this.
- •PHOXPHOX-This is one of my absolute favorite albums. Her voice is so beautiful. This band is going on a hiatus, but they're going on a farewell tour. So, if they're anywhere near where you live you should absolutely go. They are SO GOOD!