My grandpa is 94 and one of the most amazing people I know
- •He was a pilot in World War IIFor his 90th birthday, my brother and dad made him a model of the plane he flew. I can still picture him sitting in his rocking chair holding the plane and telling us stories of his plane flying days for three hours straight
- •He is always happyI don't think I've ever heard him complain once
- •He volunteeredUntil recently my grandpa would volunteer at St. Vincent de Paul
- •He is so lovedMy dad and his brothers and sisters love him so much. All of his family and friends love him so much.
- •He puts horseradish on everythingSo weird. Also kind of disgusting, but this is something that both my dad and uncle also do now.
- •He loves the Green Bay packersSo does my entire family, but it's all because of him. He moved to Green Bay and got season tickets when it only cost four dollars for a ticket. He always tells us about how everyone in Green Bay would get dressed up and go to the Packer game