REASONS I HAVE LOVED BEING HOME AND DOING BASICALLY NOTHING FOR THE LAST MONTH
Christmas break has given me life
- •If college doesn't work out, I think I'm qualified to start remodeling housesI have watched so much HGTV these past few weeks. It's honestly embarrassing how much I've watched. I feel like I could be part of Chip and Joanna's family.
- •I've actually had time to read books and write things.Having nothing to do means having ridiculous amounts of time to read books ❤️❤️❤, and also write here and there
- •I've gotten to hang out with my mom so muchMoms are the best. Especially mine. I have like three friends when I come home from school, and we are all the worst at making plans. That's okay, though, because my mom is actually the best person to be with ❤️❤️
- •I've gotten so much sleepI would typically go to bed right after Jimmy Fallon's show, and then wake up at around 10. I can think of few things that are better than living life like this.
- •Ugh. I'm kind of dreading starting another semester of schoolBut, it has to happen.