THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM: LIVING MIDWEST
Thank you @nathanveshecco for including me in this mass request.
- •What Have I Done?An upbeat number about my reaction after I finish an entire season of Seinfeld in one day. It will be be like an upbeat Sia song.
- •I Wore This YesterdayPretty self-explanatory
- •Frizzy HairA very electronic vibe. Also very relatable.
- •Waiting is HardA ballad about waiting for Zayn's new song to come out on Friday. Hopefully, one day, Celine Dion will cover this song.
- •Sweaters ForeverSounds a little like Sweater Weather, except it's literally only about how nice sweaters are.
- •The Wind Makes Me CryA heartbreaking song about cold Ohio weather. The chorus will make everyone cry (just like the wind). It will have a nice Joni Mitchell vibe.
- •Ten DollarsBasically I'm assuming this will become the anthem of everyone's life. Everything over ten dollars is too expensive. This will be another heartbreaking song with a killer rap verse. I'm hoping Jay Z will help me out with this one.
- •Everything DiesA song about my phone dying at the worst possible times.