YOU HAVE A DOZEN DONUTS TO BUY, WHAT IS THE PREFECT COMBINATION?
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •I'd like to start by saying I'm imagining I'm at Bill's Donuts in Ohio. One of the best donut shops I have visited.
- •1 peanut butter filled with chocolate icingTheir peanut butter filling is a dream. Just enough peanut butter flavor so it's not overwhelming.
- •2 whole wheat donutsI know what you're thinking. Are you kidding me? Whole wheat donuts? Do you hate yourself??!!? THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS. GO TRY ONE OR TWELVE
- •2 blueberry donutsTastes like actual real blueberries
- •1 chocolate cream donutConfession: I have come to this shop multiple times and ordered a chocolate cream donut, chocolate milk, and a chocolate muffin
- •1 pumpkin donutAcceptable to eat in any season no matter what anyone says
- •1 Butter twistThe classic. Everyone says to order this one. For good reason.
- •1 applesauce donutBecause I never tried this, and always wanted to. Now seems like the time.
- •1 donut with maple icingMaple is the love of my life
- •1 cinnamon roll donutI almost forgot about this one. SO GOOD.
- •And for my last donut, I choose to get another whole wheat donutYou guys have no idea how good these are
- •I have eaten so many donuts in my life#blessed