THINGS I WOULD RATHER DO ON THIS RAINY DAY THAN GET OUT OF BED
We don't see very many rainy days in Southern California and I wish I didn't have to waste it by abandoning my bed and going to work. I can think of a few things that would be better than getting out of bed and living my life on days like today.
- •Cuddling with my loveThere's nothing like a good cuddling marathon accompanied by the sound of rain. Cuddling is also even more sweet when you're warm in bed and you know outside of your cocoon of blankets it's pretty chilly.
- •ReadI have a long list that I haven't even made a dent in
- •Cross stitch portraits of my favorite friends to give to them for Christmas
- •Catch up on podcastsThis American life, the last podcasts on the left, the serial serial podcast... So many!
- •Drink a cup of teaConstant comment tea 🙌🏻
- •Day dream about going to Portland in FebruaryProbably make a list of all the places (coffee shops) I want to visit while we are there. Okay I'm so giddy just thinking about going! I 💕💕 Portland!
- •Paint my nailsI actually should just go out and get a manicure and pedicure.
- •CrochetI could make myself a cute new beanie or scarf. You can never have too many.
- •Work on business stuffContracts, model releases, just get my paperwork stuff together.. You know all the exciting perks of owning and running a business. (It's totally fun to me though).
- •Oh yeah... SLEEP!What was I thinking?! 😴💤💤
- •Make a to do list for the day
- •Online shop for shoesThis pair I want from forever 21 is sold out but I check daily anyway. Just in case they come back and forgot to send me an email alert.
- •Rebrand: colorsShould probably think of the colors I want to change my logo to. Hmmmm. Help! What colors make you think of me?
- •Take selfiesDuh! Me and @TinierTim laying in bed.. How sweet! Let's remember this rare rainy day in bed.
- •Talk about Star WarsWe could also watch theory videos on you tube to see what we might have missed
- •Eat breakfastOne of us is going to have to get out of bed. If only there were a delivery service that would deliver (or teleport) food to people while they stay in bed..maybe this promotes laziness and obesity though. Okay never mind but it was fun to think about for a second.
- •SpoonI'm the baby spoon this time though!
- •Make a list of things to make lists aboutI love lists!