Lines from Hamilton I sang to myself while at the Capitol building
- •"Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?"It was a different Burr
- •"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal"Preach, Angelica.
- •"This congress does not speak for me"Maybe Samuel Seabury wasn't such an idiot
- •"I was chosen for the Constitutional Convention"Turns out it was a pretty important convention
- •"...pissed him off until we had a two-party system"Did you know that happened at said important convention?