RULES I HAVE
Some are just givens. Some help me remember what to do when presented with options.
- •If it's open and you have someone else in the car, ALWAYS take the diamond lane.Even if it looks like traffic is moving better elsewhere. It isn't. Right around that corner you can't see. Trust me.
- •Never carry out a relationship based solely on your pity of the other person.It will not end well.
- •Eat your salad first.Come on. Eat your vegetables while you're the hungriest. You won't come back to them later.
- •When driving in Seattle, NEVER take 45th.Ever
- •NEVER NEVER veal.
- •AM meetings: I would rather be late WITH coffee than on time without.You would rather it too.
- •Just because you can doesn't mean you should.I'm looking at you, Drop Shadow and Web 2.0 Gloss.