TRADER JOES HAS THE BEST...
What am I (are you) missing in those perfectly curated aisles?
- •Nuts.All of them. Shelled. Unshelled. Toasted or raw. Salted or not.
- •DARK CHOCOLATE PRETZELSThere has always been a bag of these in my office. For all the years of my employment.
- •Huge slabs of chocolateFor when you're making truffles. Or dipping strawberries. Or needing to eat an entire pound or two of chocolate.
- •Organic pop tartsSrsly. They blow the pants off the real kind. And when people give you shit at work for being an adult woman and eating Pop Tarts? You can say "THEY'RE ORGANIC." (Besides, sometimes it's MUTHERFUCKING POP TART TIME.)
- •Peanut butter stuffed pretzelsSuggested by @daci
- •Chocolate brownie bitesSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •Sea salt chocolate browniesSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •Frozen latkesSuggested by @daci
- •Maple Leaf CookiesGive them all to meeeeee!!!Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •Jo JosOf any kind. Thanks for reminding me @ladyprofessor
- •Frozen mealsTrying to wean myself off lean cuisines and TJoe's has the best alternativesSuggested by @meg1
- •Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches 🍪🍨🤑Suggested by @mess
- •TzatzikiHonestly, nothing else store bought comes close.Suggested by @sally
- •Pomegranate blueberry green teaIt's AMAZING ice teaSuggested by @dubstep