REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO TURN IN A FIRST DRAFT
If anyone has gone through the writing process, you know that first drafts are the worst. These are some of the reasons why we shouldn't have to turn them in...
- •Half of it was written in the last minute
- •Grammar are bad
- •It's too short or obnoxiously too long with extra words added in to meet the page limit only to make it seem like you did something productive while in reality you did nothing but extend the amount of time you spend correcting the paper due to silly mistakes, am I at the word limit yet? Nope, ok I'll keep going... Almost there I got it woo anyways
- •Random rants in the middle of the paragraph
- •Thesis, what thesis?
- •I honestly just wrote about the song I was listening to... What does the prompt even mean
- •I could change the font to wingdings and it wouldn't make a difference
- •My other homework on the back and writing around Godzilla pictures may impact my grade