Things You Shouldn't Eat If You Have a Fractured Tooth
I have a badly fractured tooth at the moment, with an infection going into the root. Recently, I've eaten stuff that I've found it unwise to have eaten.
- •IceSpecifically, the little ball I've from Bush's a Chicken, which is similar to the ice from Sonic. I did this twice, because I am not a smart woman.
- •Ice creamThis was not AS bad as the ice, but still a little owie. This was a Good Humour Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint ice cream sandwich, and it was delicious.
- •Sunflower seedsI added some to a salad, and I only crunched on the fractured tooth side once, but it could've been way worse.
- •MintsI haven't really been able to chew gum for a few years, so I switched to kings, but sometimes I crunch those, and yeah, that sucks.
- •Assorted things I chew on but don't eatPen caps, my fingernails, my cuticles, pieces of plastic tags for clothing... It's all unwise to chew on.