Bitters I Have Loved
- •Cocktail Punk's Cherry BittersAbsolutely a must-have for manhattans, old fashioneds, and any whiskey cocktail!
- •Fee Brothers Celery BittersA delicate but delicious addition to most any cocktail. However, I stopped buying Fee Bros when I realized they put additives into most of their bitters.
- •Dr Adam Elmegirab's Boker's BittersIn manhattans it adds a chocolatey flavor; in martinis it turns the cocktail smooth and distinctive.
- •Dutch's Spirits ProhibitersPuns! Also, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi to martinis.
- •UnderbergA potable digestif bitter that's survival medicine for the holidays.