THINGS I NEED IN ORDER TO SLEEP
- •An overhead fan
- •A standing fanFor noise only, can't be pointed at me. If I feel air movement coming from it, I will not sleep.
- •Complete darknessIf I see any light, I will not sleep.
- •An eye maskI sleep gripping it in my hand, and put it on when the sun comes up.
- •A stuffed animalOr anything to hold in the crook of my left arm.
- •Two pillows, or a very thick one
- •A rain app playingBecause apparently the two fans isn't enough white noise
- •Absolutely no sound UNLESS it is my fan and/or rain app