Things I Should Not Be Saying I'm Too Old to Do/know
I got into the habit of using "I'm too old for that" as an excuse for not being able to do things in my late 20s but I've blinked and now I'm closer to 40 than 30 and I'm the only person my age who doesn't get these things
- •EmojisUp until a month ago I was still calling them emoticons
- •AcronymsLike cool ones, not BTW, but hashtag ones ... I really shouldn't have to google them. People way older than me use hashtags... They're not called acronyms are they?
- •HashtagsAs above. Also, has the hashtag stopped meaning "number"? I'm sure automated phone services still call it the pound key?
- •Pressing the refresh button, restarting the device or simply just waiting when something doesn't work instead of shaking itI shake my phone to make the Internet connection faster
- •SnapchatI just don't get it. I get it but I don't get why people are into it... Maybe I am too old?