Books I finished in May
- •Come To The Edge - Christina Haag⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - I don't usually read memoirs but @bookishclaire recommends this so I had to! It was interesting & really well written. Made me want to read more memoirs!
- •Stalker - Lars Kepler⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - I read this Swedish crime novel in Danish. The weather has been very warm so I thought it would be safe with a slightly creepy book. Enjoyed it a lot & had to stay up late to finish it! 🙈
- •Did You Ever Have a Family - Bill Clegg⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - On audiobook. I was expecting this book to be a lot sadder, so I was pleasantly surprised when it was more of a character study. Really enjoyed it! 👌
- •Too Much Happiness - Alice Munroe⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Different length stories. Some were really good, other were kind of weird & some were just a bit too long.
- •The Regional Office Is Under Attack - Manuel Gonzales⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Loved this! Definitely not the kind of book I usually read but I've just heard so much about it on the various @bookriot podcasts that I had to read it. Super exciting & fun! 👌