IN 2015 I...
- •Started reading again.Went from being the person that likes reading but doesn't really get any done to having read 53 books this year (so far).
- •Explored London by myself for a couple of daysI had a couple of days alone in London before my friend showed up. It was pretty awesome & a good way to travel alone when I am not brave enough to actually do that.
- •Discovered audiobooks🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 perfect for finals time when my conscience won't allow me to sit down to a read a book that is not for school.
- •Found out that I am going to be an auntMight even become one this year - the due date for the twins is apparently very hard to predict.
- •Went on my first 'drive to another country' vacation with a couple of friends.A camping vacation in France
- •Took a break from my studies & started a research year in psychiatryIt's been a bit tough but good.
- •Saw Sufjan Stevens live😍
- •Turned 25Feel like I should feel more grown-up but that's just life I guess. ✌🏻️