INSTEAD OF BEING SAD TODAY
I haven't had any plans for a week now. I've texted a couple of friends but everyone is really busy these days. I enjoy 'me-time' but this is getting ridiculous. Oh the joys of being a social introvert.
- •I decided to go on a walk while it's still light outside.The sun sets at 3:37 PM today.
- •Hello December sun
- •I went to the bookstore.There were A LOT of people. I didn't buy anything & nothing really caught my eye. (Which is good because I have too many books I should be reading before buying new ones.)
- •Then I went to the grocery storeBought some cleaning supplies & other things we need for the apartment. And bagels, they are important.
- •Listened to an episode of Undisclosed during all of this.
- •Bought myself flowers.Because I can (& no one else will.)
- •Plans for the rest of the day are:
- •Eating a bagel at some point
- •Finishing Blue Lily, Lily Blue
- •Finally picking up one of the books from my shelfI've been reading a lot of library books lately.