MY STRANGE NIGHTTIME ACTIVITIES
Or what I am like in the middle of the night, sometimes asleep & sometimes awake.
- •I talk in my sleepIn 3 languages. The first time I had a sleepover with my best friend (5 years ago) I scared her by suddenly sitting up and saying 'hi'. I then continued to sleep.
- •I have long elaborate half-asleep/half-awake dreams about how everyone is plotting against meIt's very exhausting & a little funny when I've slept the exhaustion off.
- •I am a somewhat grumpy sleeperI think this comes from frequently sharing a bed with my younger sister. She was aggressively cuddly when she was sleeping & I had to defend myself. (When we're awake I am the cuddly one and she doesn't want to be touched.)
- •I wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom & then have a snack before going back to bedMilk, cookies, candy & Coca-Cola are the regulars here. It makes my mouth feel like death when I wake up in the morning.
- •I wake up and think that the towel on my chair is a person & hide under the duvet.My heart rate skyrockets & it takes me a couple of minutes to calm down. Sometimes I'll just continue sleeping under the duvet, it's much safer.
- •I doubt every decision I have ever made & make plans to change everything about me."I am going to eat healthy & write in my journal every day& not be afraid of other people's opinions." 🙃 This happens when I work the nightshift. Usually around 3 AM or 4 AM.