PEOPLE THAT HAVE MADE ME FEEL BETTER TODAY
My Monday suddenly became very Monday-ish with frustrations at work. I've also been having a lot of days were I don't feel too good - I've decided to call it a 'soul flu' - and these are the people who have helped today.
- •My friend RakelI sent her my frustrations via FB message as they were happening & she just responded in the best way. We've been friends for 13-14 years & she just knows when to say what I need to hear. 👯
- •One DirectionWatched a bit of their video with Nick Grimshaw. Their loveliness made me smile & Harry was extra cute with this app to help him speak because he was on voice rest.
- •My friend ChristinaShe came by after school & we made dinner & watched a movie. Just some quality time with a relatively new friend. We both had a long day today and another long one tomorrow so it was nice just to relax.
- •My momOnly talked to her for like a minute because she was about to drive. She answered the phone with a silly joke & it was just perfect.
- •My stepdadTalked to him for about an hour, about everything & nothing. Felt a lot better afterwards. ❤️
- •(I should probably go to sleep now so I don't have time to feel bad again)