REASONS WHY I CAN'T GO TO BED AT A PROPER TIME
Something like this happens every night. I dream of magically waking up as a type A person one day.
- •Phone calls to IcelandThey are one hour behind & suddenly it's 11:30 PM & I haven't even brushed my teeth.
- •Suddenly remember 5 things I need to do.Answer an email, send a Facebook message, find the notes for tomorrow, etc.
- •I'm just going to finish this chapterIt always ends up being the longest chapter yet.
- •Social media is too funWhen I'm finally in bed I just need to check Facebook one more time & then Twitter & Instagram & the list app.
- •Finding the perfect podcast to fall asleep to is difficult.It needs to be interesting so I can focus on it but I also want to fall asleep to it. (I use the sleep timer & then listen to it again in the morning)
- •I'm not tiredBut I've been tired all day?! 🙃
- •I need to pee.
- •I also need to worry a lot about tomorrow before I can let it happen.🙃✌️
- •I have literally no idea - can I blame it on my personality type?I mean I am literally writing this list at midnight in bed when I wanted to be asleep by 11 PM.