- •I've just come home to my apartment in Copenhagen after spending 2 weeks home in Iceland.
- •There are mixed feelings to be had.
- •It's always good to come home to my own apartment but it's so far away from my family & I love spending time with them.
- •My little sister has got an appointment on Friday to give birth to her twins.I wish I could've stayed home longer but I need to go to work/research.
- •Even though I spent a lot of time with my family I didn't really talk to my mom.There were all kinds of things like her becoming a grandma, the holidays with all the people and planning they bring, a foster child that needed A LOT of attention & of course my very pregnant sister who deserved all of the attention.
- •But fortunately talking can be done on the phone.:))
- •Also living abroad makes some friendships kind of strange.Sometimes they'll feel superficial but at the same time they're rooted in deep things.
- •& now I'm going to shower (yuck planes) & start 'Making a Murderer' because that seems to be the thing that I missed while I was home& then I might have to unpack & think of some fun lists to make. 😌