THINGS I ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT GOING OUT FOR A RUN
I really don't like to run but I try to do it regularly. Here are some of the reasons why:
- •It's good for my mental health#1 reason. Depression runs (heh) in my family & even though I've never had an episode I can tell that I have some of the traits of it. Running gets the endorphins going which is good.
- •I can listen to podcasts without being too distractedI find running really boring so I listen to podcasts to focus on something else. That makes for a really good listening-experience.
- •Being outside in the parkFresh air! Cute dogs! Cute babies! Pretty autumn colors.
- •It's good for my physical healthAnd I want to stay fit! Or like get fit & then stay fit.
- •It's a challenge every time but it always feels great afterwardsLike a small victory 💪🏻🏃
- •I get to wear my super cool sports bra✌🏻️