THINGS I WILL DO INSTEAD OF READING THE BOOK I'M CURRENTLY READING
I want to read it, my brain just wants to do 17 things at the same thing.
- •Watch booktubeA friend introduced me to people talking about books on YouTube back in January. It's great for hearing about books but also a great distraction from actually reading those books
- •Browse goodreadsI have no idea.
- •Browse an online bookstore, put a couple of books into the cart and then never checkoutWhich is a good for my wallet and for my shelf of unread books
- •Think about what book I'm going to read nextI'm trying to switch up my reading by reading non-fiction between fiction books.
- •Listen to a podcast about books
- •Read a 100k word fanfiction"I don't feel like reading tonight." Stay up way to late reading a cheesy fanfic.
- •Write a list about books I'd like to start readingSuggested by @kate81