THINGS I WISH I WAS BETTER AT
I have no idea what kind of list this is. It's been in my drafts for a couple of days & I could probably make it super long if I overthink it so here it is. 🙃
- •Football(Soccer) I love watching it & I used to play it when I was younger. I just really wish I was good enough at it that I would actually enjoy playing it.
- •Having opinionsOr maybe articulating them. I'm kind of working on this, trying to figure out how I feel about things and expressing that.
- •FoodI'm the opposite of a 'foodie'. I forget to eat & cooking is just not something I enjoy. I don't really like a lot of fruits (they are too sour for me) & I'm not a cake-lover, which is kind of difficult in cake-crazy Denmark.
- •Balancing my social lifeI'll stay at home for 5 nights in a row and then book the next 7 nights full of all kinds of activities. I'm an outgoing introvert which just feels so confusing at times. Like I want to see people but I also want to read a book.
- •Not overthinking thingsI catch myself making up the weirdest scenarios in my head. I need to get better at just doing things instead of overthinking them to the point where I don't do it because I've already imagined all possible outcomes, and they are all terrible.
- •Eating all the candy I keep buyingOr buying less candy. I have a weird habit of buying candy and then not feeling like eating it when I get home.
- •Spending less moneyI'm doing alright but I just wish I was better at spending wisely.