Travel tips for Berlin?
I'm going to Berlin next week to visit my friend who's there as an exchange student. What should we see/do?
- •My only plan so far is to go to LushThere's no store in Copenhagen so 🙃
- •Go to the Berlin Wall! There's SO MUCH cool artwork on it!Suggested by @sarahtrue
- •Go to the Jewish Museum!It is so well done and impactful. And you definitely don't have to be Jewish to enjoy it—I'm not and it was a really meaningful and beautiful visit.Suggested by @ashlynparish
- •The Berliner Dom is pretty spectacular!Suggested by @mandee75
- •Go to the zoo!It's also a great city for just walking aroundSuggested by @michal
- •WALK EAT REPEATMy favorite way to explore a city. Walk in random directions and eat everything.Suggested by @monetizabeth
- •The old airport that is now a huge parkSuggested by @dangervillage
- •go on an alternative walking tour! They'll take you all over the city and point out graffiti and famous local clubs that you would probably miss if you didn't know what to look forSuggested by @petrieee
- •Rausch Schokoladenhaus Charlottenstraße 60Yummy. Here's what I got...Suggested by @igrec_O