WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS
Having things to look forward to makes the dull days easier to get through. 👌
- •Reading a lot of good booksI have started the Neapolitan novels & I also have some good books waiting on my shelf. 😊
- •Hanging out with RakelShe's coming to Denmark to take a test here in May & I always love hanging out with her
- •Weekend trip to Berlin to visit LauraShe's doing a semester abroad & i look forward to hanging out with her in a city I've never been to.
- •Finishing my bachelor thesis & turning it inThen I'll be halfway through med school! 🙌
- •A trip to IcelandSeeing my nephews. Going to wedding. Seeing my family. Going to a football game. Eating ice cream. Going swimming.
- •Going to a Coldplay concertI'm a simple white girl & like Coldplay
- •Going to Amsterdam for a medicine conferenceMy abstract got rejected which means I don't have to present anything - which makes for a mostly stress-free trip. The conference sounds exciting & Amsterdam is lovely (even though I am sure it will be WAY too hot)
- •My mom & sister coming to visit me🙌🙌🙌
- •Going to another wedding
- •Using my summer clothes
- •Being able to run a 5kI ran for 20 minutes without stopping the other day & it felt incredible! 💪