WHAT I'D DO IF I HAD A TIME MACHINE
🦄⏰ | as requested by @kaitmaree ✌🏻️
- •Question everything about it.Where did I get it? What does it look like? How does it work?
- •Figure out how it worksIs it safe? Will I be able to get back to this time & space? I am not interested in the darkest timeline.
- •Sell time-traveling tripsFeels like it'd be a booming business.
- •Go back about 2000 years & see/hear Jesus teachingLiterally 🙌🏻
- •Stalk some old relatives just to see what they were likeMy grandma & my great-grandpa would be on top of that list.
- •Go back to 2007Tell my 17-year old self that it's okay to be sad about a silly break-up & that I should never let that silly boy back in my life. Would save myself a lot of confusion & weird 'will-he-won't-he' stuff.
- •Go back to 2013Tell myself not to have lunch with my friends that day so I can say 'no' when the cute boy asks me if I've eaten lunch. Having lunch with him before my crush on him developed would probably have helped me being less weird about it.
- •Sneak-peak to January 2016I just want to see my nephews!!! (My sister is pregnant with identical twins! 👶🏻👶🏻)
- •(In reality I'd destroy the time machine because I'm really worried about the space-time continuum & the darkest timeline & the butterfly effect.)🐥