11 SIGNS SOMEONE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU
by Jill Layton ~ It’s easy to know when you’re in love. Colors look brighter, boring things aren’t as boring and other people’s relationships aren’t as annoying. But how do you know when someone is in love with YOU? Here are some signs that your love is returned. Full story here: http://bit.ly/1Mfzkji
- •1. They compromise.It’s no longer about what they want to do, it’s about what you want to do. They care more about your idea of a good time than their own.
- •2. They introduce you to their family.You’re definitely not in the “just someone I’m dating” zone. You’re in the family zone. AKA the love zone.
- •3. They fart in front of you.Before love happens, there’s no way farts happen. But once the love seal is broken, farts are inevitable.
- •4. They kiss you when you’re sick.No one wants to get sick. So, if someone risks their health/life to kiss you on the mouth, chances are that person loves you very much.
- •5. They come out of the closet for you.If you’re dating someone of the same gender who hasn’t felt comfortable telling their family or friends that they’re gay until you came along… that’s love (but if they still aren’t ready to come out, that doesn’t mean it’s not love).
- •6. The way they look at you.If they look at you like they look at their sister or brother, it may not be romantic love (one would hope). But if they look at you like you’re the only person ever to exist in the history of existence, then they’re definitely head over heels in love with you.
- •7. They save you the last Oreo.This is probably the most accurate love test of all time.
- •8. They let you pick the movie.It’s rare for two people to ALWAYS agree on a movie to watch. So, if you find your person always letting you choose the movie, it’s probably because they’re in looooooove.
- •9. They enjoy your natural body odor.Even the times when you don’t enjoy it.
- •10. They make a sign for you.If your person literally makes a sign that says “I love you”, it’s probably safe to assume that love is happening.
- •11. You just know.If you feel loved, then you probably are. There are endless ways to know when someone is in love with you, but ultimately, you just know.