STORES WITH EXTENDED CHRISTMAS HOURS FOR LAST MINUTE SHOPPING 🏃🏃🏃
by Jill Layton ~ Attention procrastinators! While many places of business will be closed early on Christmas Eve, or not even open at all that day, some retailers will be open extra late, because they know about you and your Christmas shopping procrastination. Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/1Zq5KAO
- •Macy’sMacy’s will stay open until 11 p.m. on Christmas eve, because what if you don’t have anything to wear to Christmas brunch? Good lookin’ out, Macy’s.
- •Kohl’sOn December 17, Kohl’s opened their doors and will not shut them for 170 straight hours — that’s an entire week. You’ll have until 6pm on Christmas eve to finish your shopping. Can’t leave the house until 3 a.m. on Monday to shop? No problem.
- •Toys R UsThe giant toy store will stay open until 9 p.m. on Christmas eve, giving parents at least an hour to stock up on all the toys they didn’t know their kids wanted until they mentioned them that day. Because kids are procrastinators too sometimes.
- •TargetThey’ll be staying open until 11 p.m. on Christmas eve, but proceed with caution. The later it gets, the more tired you’ll be, and the more likely you are to buy all of everything. JK that happens during the day too.
- •NordstromNordstrom has extended their hours for the holiday. They’ll be open from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. on the days leading up to Christmas.
- •Old NavyOld Navy will be open until midnight every day until Christmas. They’ll close at 7 p.m. on Christmas eve, which will leave ample time to get everything wrapped.
- •Best BuyIf you forgot you needed to buy someone a new fridge or some headphones, you’ve got plenty of time to make it happen.