Top 5 Rappers
- 5.Lil WaynePutting out tons of music doesn't mean it'll be good. Weezy has been spitting flames for a while not always substantive but very impressive metaphors, dialogue, and imagery in his raps. Not the Best Rapper Alive but rounds out my Top 5.
- 4.KendrickGood Kid Maad City might be the Best Rap Album ever, Kendrick's verses on Control, Black Friday, and That Part demonstrate his ridiculous skill. Almost any song proves how throughly good at rapping he is lyrically and execution/flow wise.
- 3.KanyeKanye changes up his sound and uses all sorts of flows. But is underrated for his skill in manipulating words, he made writers and ideas rhyme in Barry Bonds. Since Through the Wire he has been turning out dope music and continues to.
- 2.EminemEminem is crazy good, a lot of his hit songs are freestyles in the booth with Dr. Dre. Lose Yourself may have been the Best Rap Song Ever. You don't know any other white rappers for a reason it is only Eminem. One tough act to follow
- 1.NotoriousMost intimidating rapper with the Best Flow of all Time. First two albums are Legendary, Taken way too early RIP to the GOAT.