MY 3PM SOBER BODEGA HAUL
I didn't eat today (was busy launching http://ny.eater.com/2015/10/14/9517747/danny-meyer-no-tipping-restaurants, nbd) so I just went on a ravaging rampage at the corner deli
- •Pepperoncini potato chipsLiterally the best chip, rarely spotted in the wild. They taste like salt & vinegar chips, but spicy!
- •Gushers loosiesThe main reason I love this bodega, outside of the super adorable Yemeni brothers who run it, is that you can buy individual packets of Gushers fruit snacks for 25¢ each. I bought four, and ate two on the walk home.
- •Nutella dippersIt was the first thing I saw when I walked in the door, so I fixated on it. Odds are good I won't actually eat this.
- •Cherry Dr PepperI have no idea why I got this, honestly. I am a woman possessed.
- •Fancy hand soapFor the bathroom, we needed more