Things that are the best at what they are
- •Pens: Pilot Razor PointThere are many runners-up and close seconds, but these guys are the undisputed champs.
- •Socks: COSI'm obsessed with socks that are really thin and sheer, like tights, but that aren't grandma-style. COS is the only place I can reliably find them. http://bit.ly/1HtHkek
- •Party beer: Miller High LifeTastes totally good enough. Cheap enough to buy in great quantity for summer hangouts. Low ABV means you can have a lot of them without getting fucked up/surprisingly low calorie. Cool bottle design looks great in real life and in photos.
- •Conditioner: Devachan One ConditionThis stuff is magic. I don't wear my hair curly and it's still magic. I have baby-fine hair and my husband has thick African hair and it's magic on both of us. Everyone use this shit it's amazing. Also a bottle lasts FOREVER
- •Underwear: Hanky PankyThey're obscenely expensive ($30/pair!!!) but unlike their obvious knockoffs at Aerie (where $30 will get you 5 pairs), the lace doesn't start totally shredding the second time you wear them. When I started my new job almost exactly a year ago I celebrated by dropping three hundo on 10 pairs of Hanky Panky lace boyshorts and they're all still going strong.
- •Coffee adulterant: Half & halfNothing else is as good. You're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.