Listapp Slang (➕)
Met a cool kid smoking pot behind the mall who taught me these. Let me know if you hear more!
- •Taking it off channelYou and a new listapp buddy take it to Twitter (or even text!)
- •BlisstingThat fugue-like state where you and the list you're writing are one.
- •PsychfollowWhen someone cool follows you and you're psyched.
- •ListerSistersWhen you and somebody else write similar lists you are listersisters. Can be a little passive-aggressive to point that out though: "omg see MY list of places to get brunch near Wesleyan we're listersisters!" Can apply to men as well as women, gender is very fluid on the listapp.
- •ActionableA list where like I'm gonna do at least some of the stuff immediately or like THIS weekend or like not THIS weekend but DEFINITELY soon
- •BringersPeople you brought into the app, eg "@Zacky and @mmckw are two of my bringers so I'm obviously really proud when I see them blissting."
- •OffgridSee "offchannel" but this means more like "irl," like "I've actually hung out with @sophia offgrid."
- •OLingOver-listing. I'll fess up, I've done it.