More Listapp Slang (➕)
- •WallWhen there aren't any new or exciting lists. "Anything good on Listapp?" "Nah, nothing but wall."
- •BlisterIt's claimed by some that the origin here is "b list lister," but i don't buy it. A blister is just any listapper who irritates you. They just keep poppin' up. Why do you follow them? Just to feel something I guess.
- •ListenersPeople who read lists but don't write them. Not pejorative - you learn more listening.
- •99A list that you like, but you just can't give it the 💯
- •LMYou'll see this in the comments a lot, eg "love this. #5 is the LM." It means listmaker, the item that really puts the list over the top