The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, From Memory
Listened to the audiobook a few years ago. Tried to see if I could remember all seven.
- •Begin with the end in mindA good one. I remember most of the habits are like obvious thing you nonetheless forget. Beginning this list with the following end in mind: it'll entertain some % of my followers for 30-40 seconds and get 20 likes.
- •Sharpen the sawRest and restore yourself, take time to consider best options and moves instead of sawing away like a maniac. The one habit I've truly mastered.
- •Win-win habitPrinciple of abundance. The pie can get bigger for all of us. Your success can be mine too.
- •Put first things firstCrazily, this is not the first habit. That I remember.
- •Hmm... teamwork?
- •Be proactive.Duh.
- •Listening?Something about listening, definitely.