REALIZATIONS IN A PANERA
Is this what it feels like to have an aesthetic?
- •Here I am, minding my own business in a local Panera Bread when suddenly....
- •I see him
- •An old man wearing a sweater
- •But not just any sweater-- this sweater is the DEFINITION of my style
- •He's having a grand old time with his lady friend
- •Not only is the sweater on point but he also has a jean jacket with GREEN sleevesGREEN FUCKING SLEEVES
- •I contemplated asking him how much I could pay him for the whole ensemble but honestly he rocks it way better than I ever could
- •I am resigned to the fact that my style is old-man-chic.