IPHONE APPS I NEVER USE BUT CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DELETE
Some apps come and go, others stick around. These ones seem to hover in the ether - no idea why
- •ShazamWho am I kidding? I know the music I like and I'm too stubborn to try much new music.
- •VineI've just got too many video apps now, and not enough impetus to actually record any. But I'm clinging on for some reason.
- •FlixsterI must have at least 50 films on here, but I've also got them all on blu ray and that is invariably where I watch them.
- •Majestic WineI like to pretend I want to know more about wine, but in reality I drink the same 4 or 5 wines.
- •BubbliThis is actually a really clever app, and creates beautiful 360-degree photos. I just never seem to go anywhere inspiring enough to make me want to dig it out.
- •Words with FriendsI only seem to be able to focus on 2-3 iPhone games at a time, and this one fell through the cracks last year.
- •FlickrI love using Flickr on desktop, but the iPhone app just doesn't seem to have any appeal. Or even work.
- •English HeritageI only really installed this because I love the National Trust app so much, but seeing as I PAY for that (the NT) I always want to get my money's worth, so ignore the EH.