FICTIONAL DEATHS I WILL NEVER GET OVER
Pretty safe to say that spoilers abound. Don't say I didn't warn you, you chose to read this, you know what you're getting into.
- •Lexie and Mark, Grey's AnatomyMy two favorite characters ripped away from me. This show hasn't been the same without them.
- •Wallace, The WireLike I had a feeling he might die but 😭😭😭😭 He was so young! And he deserved so much better.
- •Marley, Marley and MeThis is the hardest I have ever cried at a movie. Like big, heavy sobs.
- •Jack Dawson, TitanicListen, I'm not one of those people who thinks Rose should have shared the door with him. I think she should stayed on the fucking lifeboat and then Jack could have fended for himself and survived instead of worrying about her. Also, he was dreamy.
- •Dobby, Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsNot that I wasn't sad about everyone else! But Dobby was just so innocent. And I would have totally joined SPEW.
- •Cedric Diggory, Harry Potter and the Goblet of FirePoor kid just wanted to win the tournament. And then his dad 😭 His reaction makes me want to cry every time.
- •Coach, CheersThis is especially sad because the actor died in real life. But also, Coach was a sweetheart and I wanted him to be my grandpa.
- •Quentin Fields, One Tree HillDon't tell me you didn't cry when Jamie put his cape over his casket.
- •Rue, The Hunger GamesObviously she couldn't survive the Games. But the WAY she died. And she was so cute and so tough and just 💔
- •Cinna, Catching FireLiterally what the fuck.