MY TOWEL CATEGORIES
Inspired by @AileenRR and Monica Geller
- •Actual bath towelsThe large huge ones that we actually use to dry off after showering.
- •Old bath towelsUsed to be regular use, and now live in the closet waiting for their turn.
- •Kitchen hand towelAny number of regular hand towels that may or may not match.
- •Bathroom hand towelHas to match the decor of the bathroom so cannot be interchanged with kitchen hand towel.
- •Cleaning ragsOld gross hand towels get demoted to this category.
- •Gardening towelDemoted from cleaning rags, these are no longer worthy of wiping down the counters and now do things like wipe the tiles on the balcony after I plant flowers.
- •Face washing clothsA few small little wash cloths I use when I do my oil cleansing or a face mask.
- •Microfiber clothesLiterally everything sticks to these and I use them to sweep up dog fur when I'm feeling lazy.
- •Dog paw towelThe cutest category. A little blue towel I use to wipe Sammy's paws when he comes inside after being in the snow. Usually get through 3 paws before he loses interest and walks away. 🐾