ON THE 8TH ANNIVERSARY OF BRINGING HOME MY PUPPY
(Alternate title: shameless puppy pictures.)
- •We brought home this furry treasure one warm, sunny summer afternoon.
- •He was 9 weeks old and the last pup from the litter to leave his mother.
- •I wanted to name him Joey, but my mom suggested Sammy and I have to say it suits him better.Though he does have the personality of Joey Tribbiani: goofy, sweet, loves food.
- •It's a wonder no one died from the cuteness, honestly.
- •He managed to avoid the cat that first night, but he did play with the cat's toys, as seen here.
- •He was pretty mischievous in his early days, and he still is sometimes. But we love him anyway.
- •Look at that face. How could you not?
- •Best friends forever ❤️🐾