To read this list, you would think "okay so she hates romance and Christmas" and you wouldn't be totally off the mark. Controversy? Maybe.
- •The NotebookIt's not that romantic. What does "if you're a bird, I'm a bird" even mean?
- •UpI didn't think that one montage was that sad? Like yes she died but it seemed like they lived a good life together? And I get that it's really sweet and romantic that he flew their house to South America but that's really unrealistic and dangerous? I liked the dog though. I mean it was good, but it was no Inside Out. Am I dead inside maybe?
- •The MatrixKinda boring tbh.
- •The Princess BrideI am going to lose all my friend for saying this but I just don't like this movie.
- •Pirates of the CaribbeanMaybe I'm just the outlier that didn't like this, because I know most people love it but I found it really boring.
- •A Christmas StoryDoes anyone actually like this movie or are they just convincing themselves they do? Maybe I'll do a list about why this movie is stupid. Because it is, you guys. It really is.